2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and how it differs from previous releases?
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
4. The band has a long musical history what is it that motivates you to create and perform music after all these years?
5. Out of all the shows and tours the band has done which one did you enjoy the most?
6. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
We hit the road in a few months but once the new album is done, we'll be back on the road for a while.
It seemed everyone loved it but with having so many songs to play from our old albums, we can only play about 3 new songs or so. Tough to say if people are honest to your face or not, but everyone dug what we were doing. I'm psyched for the new music, we've been touring so much, the live energy is still flowing through our veins...new material is more on the heavier and aggressive side of Reborn.
All good here, I think it's a great honor to have your music influence others. I was influenced by a lot of bands growing up.
Still heavy and hard as long as the world stays heavy and hard!
I've never let my self be influenced by new music, I think that happened when I was younger. Now I just have a sound/style that I like and let out when writing..that's Biohazard. We're all like that. As far as what I'm listening to. Being a producer, I'm working with a lot of new bands so I mostly listen to what I'm working on. But there's always the classics from Wu-Tang to Bad Brains bangin my truck speakers!
Pretty much my whole life is centered around music...but Family, Friends, Jiu Jitsu round it all out.