1.We were formed in far Siberian city of Omsk in May 2012. Some of the guys played heavy, others- death, but all together tended to thrash. All of us had a bright and rich musical past, so we did not have to adjust ourselves. During summer a significant portion of the recording material was rehearsed and prepared for the first album "Vices". Concerts and filming, recording in the studio followed then. In the beginning of 2014 our debut album was released.
Then, in summer there was a split because of various reasons; frontman Dyak experimented with staff and not finding a worthy replacement of the departed, moved with faith in the best in cultural capital of Russia - St. Petersburg. A long-time friend and colleague - gitarist-virtuoso Eugene Zhenya had long been waiting here. With his participation the second program was conceived and written "Against", which is about "to see the light".
2.How would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recordings?
2.This is an amazing batch of thrash classics of the genre and own findings. First, we were compared with the more stringent of the genre - Pantera, Exodus, Slayer, Kreator. Now we became lighter, a la Testament, Annihilator, Megadeth.
3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
3. In our texts we study the problems of the consumer society, dirty politics, lies and betrayal, destruction and work on the bugs.
4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Bonecracker'?
4. I played college football - linenbacker, broke the bones of my opponents, & sometimes mine ).
I like Vinnie Jones
It's just a cool name
At least three reasons to wear this proud name
5.What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you describe your stage performance?
5. On stage we are meteors, but a lot of attention paying to the quality of the sound. The best show was perhaps the festival Metal Head Mission promo
6.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
6. To travel and speak in front of a bunch of literate people is our bright dream, but now we are immersed in the studio, all thoughts are there.
7.Your 2014 album was re-issued by 'Zombie Records', can you tell us a little bit more about this label?
7. It's a small label specializing in unique circulation in small amounts to unpopular media - audio cassettes, vinyl. It works with a deep underground. I was flattered to be published in the magazines, so I arranged with pleasure
on the publication with them. I am a fan of audio tapes, still at mom`s home there are about 500 branded products.
8.)n a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of thrash metal?
8. We were written from all over the world. To a large extent, from Latin America. We sent disks and just had a good communicated.
Exotics is liked everywhere.
9.When can we expect new music and also where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
9. You have the right to expect from us the second album this year!
10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10. My love from childhood - Iron Maiden, Aria (Russian maiden analog), young Metallica, early Sepultura, Kiss, Motorhead, Megadeth, King Diamond, Korrozia Metalla, Kruiz, GorkY Park.
Then- Sodom, Kreator, Immortal, Kataklysm, Arch Enemy, and a lot of trash, a bit of gothic metal, etc. From pop music I like Russian project TaTu.
Today my tastes and preferences have remained about the same -heavy, thrash, death, black + little folk and pagan.
11.What are some of your non musical interests?
11. This day I am a professional wrestler of NSW Petersburg promotion.
I read a lot- classic and modern books. My favorite genre - a dystopia. I love the wild tourism and active leisure in nature. I am good at sport - hockey, football,
star in the films, toast-master of wedding, articulate of Simpsons )))
I learned electrician and plumber, get ready to become the king of the building store. I have a merry life.
12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. Be yourself, do not cease to grow and learn, protect and embellish nature,
respect and observe the precepts of the ancestors, do not hesitate to express feelings and emotions.
Try to spend a day with the maximum benefit, record your dreams, keep a diary, read a lot and do exercises in the morning! Enjoy your life with Bonecracker! Hooray!