1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
We're preparing ourselves for a release party for our first album Unbearable Conditions that will take place in March and a few other upcoming gigs.
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the album?
It's pure thrash with different influences here and there but it's like it suppose to be fast, energetic with somekind of complexity to it.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
Lyrics are actually basic everyday events that occur to us one the street or something you see or read on TV, internet, etc. With lyrics on this album we didn't go into imaginary stuff but probably it'll stay that way in the future.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
Well it actually means panic but we just added two Ks we don't know why it just looks good. The pronunciation is the same.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
They've all been great it's hard to pick just one so we are going with diplomatic answer here. :) Stage performance is all just go with the flow which usually ends up with banging our heads while playing, jumping and thrashing around etc. »Normal« stuff you would do on stage playing in a thrash band.
6. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
It's really hard to tour around Slovenia because it small country and not really a lot of people listening to metal or should we say here in Slovenia it's like one big family of metal heads listening and supporting each other.
7. Currently you are singed to Metal Tank Records, how did you get in contact with this label and how would you describe the support they have given you so far?
They've seen us playing live and they liked us so they took us under they wing and it's been nothing but pleasure collaborating with them. They are taking really good care of us concerning merchandise, album wise actually everything and anything.
8. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of thrash metal?
It's been really good so far people like our music on the other end we are really pleased with all the publicity we get with interviews and good album reviews so we are very excited about it.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Probably it would be something like the first record in the vein of thrash nothing fancy about it but maybe with some differences here and there but you never know. It's probably still far away because we haven't even released our first record yet but there are new ideas so will go from there and see where it takes us.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
A lot of thrash and a few death metal bands but we're not like ok this sounds to death metal change it, no if it's good we'll leave it there. About bands being influences probably the biggest names would be Vio-Lence, Forbidden, Coroner, Sepultura, etc. but we could go on for days.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Some of us are going to university so we're busy doing that oherwise we do some sports play videogames
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Thanks for having us and we hope you really enjoy listening to our new album. Cheers!