We have been working on new material lately and gearing up for 2013. Lots of plans for this new year.
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and how it differs from previous releases?
This is our first full length release. I would describe the sound to be heavy metal, with no frills, no smoke and mirrors. We just do what comes naturally to us. This is what you hear.
3. Waht are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the new release explores?
We have songs about love, love lost, cryptozoology, ghosts, ancient myths, murder, the destruction of our planet.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
All Hail The Yeti is a cult, we have followers, and the music is our power. A massive terrifying beast that has never been caught, illusive since its first sighting. AHTY more about the legend than the actual white monster from the mountains.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
We have played so many great shows. That's a tough one to pinpoint. Everytime we hit the stage it is an out of body experience for us. The chaos doesn't stop until we've left.
6. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
We are doing some regional shows in feb and march, CA, NV, AZ. Then in late march we will be heading to the east coast for a few weeks. We plan to touring pretty constantly for 2013.
7. On a worldwide level how has the ffedback been to your newer album by fans of extreme music?
From what we gather the response has been great. All the reviews and feedback have been nothing but positive.
8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
This is a full time lineup. We all have our other ventures outside of this but AHTY is our first priority.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Every note and song that we write from here forward is always better than the last. As long as we keep progressing, we keep learning.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your newer music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
Our sound comes from so many different influences. Metal from the southern states. Blues, country, some electronic music. It's really hard to narrow it down.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Bear trapping, whiskey drinking, taxidermy, satanic rituals. The list goes on.
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
God is but a creation of man
Follow us to find yourselves
We are the saviours of truth
And the demise of the holy lies!
ALL HAIL THE YETI