We have a couple of shows in Sweden then we will see what happens after the release of the "Monolith" album.
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and how it
differs from previous releases?
We think that the sound is heavier than before and with a rough edge.
With the "Monolith" album there is a more progressive approach to the songs aswell.
There is also a difference in the arrangement of the songs than the previous albums.
3. I noticed that when I listened to the album it was very traditional
sounding melodic metal but it also had some more aggressive elements in
the vocals, do you feel this gives the recording a more original sound?
We haven't thought of it that way because we just follow our impulse and go for it!
Maybe you have a point there because we belive we are a bit original in the way we expresses our music.
4. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the new release
It explores feelings within yourself and between other people , relationships and how life can be a challenge for everybody.
5. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
Imagine a lake full of stones and there you have it - a StoneLake, which in fact is a lake in the US but with water in it , ha, ha!
6. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and
how would you describe your stage performance?
Sweden Rock was a cool show with a great audience.
We always have a massive energy in our shows and we are always there to deliver a great show for our fans.
7. Do you have any touring plans for the new release?
Not any touring plans for the moment , but we have a couple of shows in Sweden later on.
8. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to the new recording
by fans of metal?
We are happy to say that the "Monolith" album has been well received in spite of the fact that we have changed our style a bit.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Pretty much the same energy and power we have right now!
This is our style and who we are and we are proud of it!
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your
newer music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
We always try to do our own thing but of course there are great bands we listened to such as Symphony X or Testament to name a few.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Cars and motorbikes.Other interests is to take a trip to a sunny place and just relax ,enjoy life and drink a few beers , ha ha !
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
We want to thank you very much for this interview and we want to thank all our great fans that you believe in us!!!