1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the band?
1 . Yeah why not ! Our band is a pure concentrate of Heavy Metal & Speed Metal , with influences from Rock and Psychedelic Rock . It ' a band for all fans of Heavy Metal fast and sharp !
2.A year back you released a new album, can you tell us a little bit more about the musical direction it has taken and also how does it differ from the ep you released in 2012?
2 . The EP was a great kind of publicity, to warn all maniacs , headbangers of Speed / Heavy scene . Hey HI -GH back in town ! Was also a product that has allowed us to combine our music, and then prepare for future Lp .
3.Can you tell us a little bit more about the lyrical topics and subjects you explore with your music?
3 . Is a mix of ideas taken from books, movies , comics, or historical events that actually happened .
4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'HI-GH'?
4 . If you remove the dash between the I and the G , the name of the band becomes HIGH ! Yes, we love smoke a lot! Was a friend of ours was to give us the name.
5.What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you describe your stage performance?
5 . That the best show we ever had was last summer in Milan with Endovein from Turin, our good friends , but the most important , was our realese party for our first full-length with our friends from Belgium , Evil Invaders ! Was fucking awesome !
6.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
6 . Our plans for the future are very precise , playing everywhere and introduce our music to the world , and bring back the spirit of Heavy Metal of the past.
7.The last album came out on L.A RIOT Survivor Records, can you tell us a little bit more about this label?
7. L.A. Riot Survivor Rec. is a label owned by Anthony Drago and Big Ricchard from Fingernails, the historical speed metal band from Rome. It was a great deal joining it, we grew up in terms of publicity, distribution, gigs and everything and our album sold quite a lot for an emergent band.
8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of metal and punk?
8. It's been great! Our fans responded well to our both metal and punk side and also the rock 'n' roll part has been a lot appreciated by the fans.
9.When can we expect a new album and also what direction will it be heading into music?
9. The new album hopefully will come out in summer of this year, if everything goes as scheduled. The speed metal part and the punk side will get matured, songs are a bit more complicated that the ones on Night Dances album. We're also taking care of the rock 'n' roll side, showing also our "bluesy" influences, there will be more early 70's riffs very Zeppelin, Sabbath, Grand Funk or The Jimi Hendrix Experience-like. And also, the psychedelic track will be more particular and well studied that Mind's War and Peace which is a great track but everything is improvised, so we decided to focus well on this one also.
10.What are some bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10. Slowly has been interested into Bruce Springsteen a lot lately and Motorhead, as always. Psyki and RedEyes are into classic heavy metal or speed from the 80's or late 70's. Symley's into all, everything from 60's West Coast's psychedelia, The Beatles, The Stones, 70's boogie/hard rock bands and everything from acid folk to 50's rock 'n' roll like Eddie Cochran, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard to classic heavy metal and speed. Oh, and also blues....a lot of it, in its every form and shape!
11.Do you have any non musical interests?
11. Yeah, marijuana baby! Ahahahahaha and also alcohol. Smyley loves poetry, though, it has always been a big passion for him, specially the English literature.
12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. We would really like to advertise our fans worldwide to get ready for our next bomb comin' out. We're pretty sure the fans of the classic sounds will appreciate this one and...see you soon, maniacs!
Post a Comment