We're like the melodic hardcore version of the beastie boys. Word to ya mother.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
Loud and proud
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
Overcoming regret. Not being the person you despise. Having love for your friends. Getting your shit together. Reaching out to your brother.. feeling lost in a crowd.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
It's taken from the lead character in catcher in the rye!
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
Parkway drive is hard to beat. We played manning bar with Silverstein last month. That was awesome!!
6. Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
Yeh. Every show we play we wanna rock harder faster, harder and louder than the one before. I need a vacation. (I'm aware I said harder twice)
7. Recently you split out a split with Vestiges, what are your thoughts on the other band that participated?
?? wrong band.
8. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of metal and hardcore?
Unbelievable. Everytime I check our fb some new country wants us tour there. It’s so exciting for us.
9. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
Ned’s in a band called Awaken I am. Check them out!
10. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Faster, harder, louder & harder
11. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
I really like in hearts wake album divination. Forgive me. I'm runnin bout 9 months late. That shit rules. I think the whole band really dug bmth's last album.
12.Outside of music what are some of your interests?
So many things!! We like video games, sports, complaining about stuff, We also go and check bands out together a lot, but I guess that still counts a music.
13. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Buy our album. Please. We will like you and be your friends.